Battery charger Akyga AK-BC-01 4x AA/AAA LCD
- Product code AK-BC-01
- Product typeBattery charger
- Supply voltage110-240 V / 50/60 Hz
- Output voltage1.2 V
- Battery typeNi-MH
- Mechanical switchNone
- Ground wireNone (II protection class)
- SCP Yes
- Power supply connectorIEC C8
- Cable length0.5 m
- Power parametersAA 1.2 V DC 1800mA, AAA 1.2 V DC 900mA
- Product colorSilver
- Backlight colorGreen
- Temperature0 - 35 °C
- Product size (L x W x H)109 x 68 x 29 mm
- Package size (L x W x H)205 x 139 x 45 mm
- Net weight156 g
- Gross weight239.2 g
- CE compatibilityYes
- FCC compatibilityYes
- RoHS compatibilityYes
- REACH compatibilityYes
- Included accesoriesCable IEC C7 0.5 m
- EAN code5901720132741
- Warranty24 months
AK-BC-01 is a Akyga® offer charger for charging batteries in two sizes: AA (R6) and AAA (R03).
Handy microprocessor charger for simultaneous charging of up to 4 batteries with individual control of each cell. Allows quick recharging (1-5 hours) from one to four rechargeable batteries. Fully independent channels allow different sizes and brands of the batteries. The multifunctional LCD display shows the status of each battery separately and warns about placing the batteries in wrong polarity. The distinguishing feature of the charger is the regeneration of long unused or fully discharged batteries - the device detects decrease in battery voltage below 0,9V and restores correct voltage (1.2 - 1.25V). Thanks to this feature, even batteries that do not show polar voltage can be restored to normal operation.
The charger is equipped with all the necessary safety features and additional protection against:
- the effects of overload and short circuit,
- overcharging the battery,
- overheating of cells (60ºC),
- charging the batteries incorrectly, damaged or in bad polarity (resulting in disconnection of charging).
The charger is for Ni-MH batteries.
The set includes a 0.5 m power cord.