Case Midi ATX Akyga AKY010BK 1x USB 3.0 gamer black w/o PSU - used
- Product code AKY010BK
- Product typeComputer case ATX
- FormatMidi ATX
- Motherboard compatibilityATX, Micro ATX, Flex ATX, Mini ITX
- Drive bay 5.25" external2 pcs
- Drive bay 5.25" internalNone
- Tool-less 5.25" drive installationYes
- Drive Bays 3.5" internal4 pcs
- Drive bay 3.5" external1 pc
- Tool-less 3.5" drive installationYes
- Drive bays 2.5" internal1 pc
- Tool-less 2.5" drive installationYes
- Tool-less 2.5" slim drive installationNo
- Drive Bays 2.5" and 3.5" in all6 pcs
- Total internal bays5 pcs
- Total external bays3 pcs
- Maximum graphic card length380 mm
- Maximum CPU cooling height158 mm
- Sheet thickness0.6 mm
- USB 3.0 ports on the front panel1 pc
- USB 2.0 ports on the front panel1 pc
- Total number of USB connectors2 pcs
- Memory card readerNone
- Audio input on the front panel1 pc
- Microphone input on the front panel1 pc
- Expansion card slots7
- Security lockYes
- Hole for padlockYes
- Cable management systemAdvanced
- Fan adjustmentsNone
- Spaces for additional fans5
- Fan slots descriptionFront: 3x12cm, back: 12cm, top: 2x12cm
- Water cooling readyNo
- Anti-dust filtersYes
- Power supply tunnelNo
- Power supply unit includedNone
- MaterialGalvanized steel
- Product colorBlack
- Product size (L x W x H)458 x 205 x 476 mm
- Package size (L x W x H)516 x 254 x 516 mm
- Net weight3.8 kg
- Gross weight4.3 kg
- CE compatibilityYes
- Included accesoriesSet of mounting screws
- EAN code5901720132864
- Warranty3 months
Used goods - comes from returns from customers. It may have small scratches, damage or replacement packaging. Warranty: 3 months.
The Akyga® AKY010BK case is a product of a Gamer series, which means it is designed especially for players. Aesthetic, matte front panel with steel mesh inserts gives the product an expressive look, and in case of gaming housing it is sometimes as important as the interior.
It has been designed with care of high performance and the greatest possible versatility. The casing allows one of four different types of motherboards to be used: Micro ATX, Mini ITX, Flex ATX or standard ATX motherboard, which is an important asset in adapting the components to changing needs and requirements. Two 5.25" external bays located on the top will allow you to mount a CD/DVD drive or burner and the 3.5" external bay can be used as a space for memory card reader. Inside there are four 3.5” bays (convertible to 2.5") and one 2.5” bay, giving a total of 5 internal bays for mounting disks and drives. All bays allow completely tool-less service. The advanced cable management system and customizable internal cutouts facilitate the installation of components, while the spacious interior allows for the installation of long graphics cards up to 380 mm.
In order to provide better overall ventilation, the case makes it possible to install five fans: two front (12 cm), two top (12 cm) and rear (12 cm). The maximum height of CPU cooling system is 158 mm. Cooling is also favored by mesh inserts on front and top panel, which means that air circulation regardless of the number of fans installed, is significantly better than in fully enclosed enclosures, which provides cooler conditions for key components, ensuring their stable operation for longer time. Moreover, the structure allows to mount ATX power supply on the bottom so that the power supply’s fan can freely take the cool air from outside of the case and then push the warm air out in the back. In this way, other components within the enclosure can achieve maximum cooling. On the front panel and under the ATX power supply dust filters are installed.
On the front panel there is a USB 3.0 port for fast data transfer and standard 2.0 port for connecting wireless mice, keyboards, external storage media or other peripherals. The headphone and microphone inputs are located right next to it, providing easy and fast access to the peripherals. The construction is made of 0.60 mm thick metal sheet which effectively reduces vibrations, ensuring its stability and reducing the level of generated noise.
A set of assembly screws included. The contents of the set may vary depending on the delivery.
To protect the environment, all Akyga cases are packed in EcoBoxes.