Case Midi ATX Akyga AK995BK USB 2.0 black w/o PSU - used
- Product typeComputer case ATX
- FormatMidi ATX
- SeriesMidi Tower ATX Case
- Motherboard compatibilityATX, Micro ATX, Flex ATX, Mini ITX
- Drive bay 5.25" external1 pc
- Drive bay 5.25" internal1 pc
- Tool-less 5.25" drive installationNo
- Drive Bays 3.5" internal3 pcs
- Drive bay 3.5" externalNone
- Tool-less 3.5" drive installationNo
- Drive bays 2.5" internal3 pcs
- Drive Bays 2.5" and 3.5" in all6 pcs
- Maximum graphic card length385 mm
- Maximum CPU cooling height150 mm
- Sheet thickness0.5 mm
- USB 3.0 ports on the front panelNone
- USB 2.0 ports on the front panel2 pcs
- Audio input on the front panel1 pc
- Microphone input on the front panel1 pc
- Expansion card slots7
- Security lockNone
- Cable management systemBasic
- Installed fansNone
- Spaces for additional fans2
- Fan slots descriptionSide: 12/14cm, back: 12cm
- Power supply unit includedNone
- MaterialGalvanized steel
- Product colorBlack
- Product size (L x W x H)416 x 200 x 412 mm
- Package size (L x W x H)465 x 225 x 455 mm
- Net weight2.7 kg
- Gross weight3.4 kg
- CE compatibilityYes
- EAN code5901720132505
- Warranty3 months
Used goods - comes from returns from customers. It may have small scratches, damage or replacement packaging. Warranty: 3 months.
The AK995BK is a Midi ATX case, suitable for players as well as home or office space. The case fit Micro ATX, Mini ITX, Flex ATX or standard ATX motherboard.
Located on the top 5.25" external bay allow to mount a CD/DVD drive or burner. Inside there are three 2.5" bays, three 3.5” bays (convertible to 2.5") and one 5.25” bay, giving a total of 7 bays for mounting disks and drives. The cable management system facilitate the installation of components while spacious interior allows for long graphics cards up to 385 mm long.
The case makes it possible to install two fans: side (12 cm) and rear (12 cm). The maximum height of CPU cooling system is 150 mm. Cooling is also favored by a front panel almost entirely made of steel mesh. This means that air circulation (with or without fans) is much better than in fully enclosed case, and this provides cooler conditions for key components, ensuring their stable operation for longer time. On the front panel there are two USB 2.0 which are great for connecting wireless mice, keyboards, external storage media or other devices. The headphone and microphone inputs are located right next to, providing fast and easy access for peripherals.
To protect the environment, all Akyga cases are packed in EcoBoxes.