Case SFF Akyga AK-502-02BK 2x USB 3.0 black w/o PSU - used
- Product code AK-502-02BK
- Product typeComputer case SFF
- FormatSmall Form Factor
- Motherboard compatibilityMicro ATX, Flex ATX, Mini ITX
- Drive bay 5.25" external1 pc
- Drive bay 5.25" internalNone
- Tool-less 5.25" drive installationYes
- Drive Bays 3.5" internal1 pc
- Drive bay 3.5" external1 pc
- Tool-less 3.5" drive installationYes
- Drive bays 2.5" internal1 pc
- Tool-less 2.5" drive installationNo
- Drive Bays 2.5" and 3.5" in all3 pcs
- USB 3.0 ports on the front panel2 pcs
- USB 2.0 ports on the front panel2 pcs
- Total number of USB connectors4 pcs
- Audio input on the front panel1 pc
- Microphone input on the front panel1 pc
- Expansion card slots4 Low Profile
- Security lockYes
- Opening sensorOptional
- Kensington LockYes
- Hole for padlockYes
- Cable management systemBasic
- Installed fans1 pc
- Fan size60 mm
- Fan adjustmentsAutomatic
- Spaces for additional fansNone
- MaterialGalvanized steel
- Product colorBlack
- Product size (L x W x H)356 x 102 x 338 mm
- Package size (L x W x H)445 x 209 x 409 mm
- Net weight3.15 kg
- Gross weight3.8 kg
- CE compatibilityYes
- FCC compatibilityNo
- RoHS compatibilityYes
- REACH compatibilityYes
- EAN code5901720133694
- Warranty3 months
Used goods - comes from returns from customers. It may have small scratches, damage or replacement packaging. Warranty: 3 months.
Small Form Factor case AK-502-02BK is a perfect alternative for those looking for functional and aesthetic miniaturization solutions for a traditional PC case. Due to their minimalistic design and compact size, these cases are eagerly used in office and business computers.
The casing allows the use of one of three different types of motherboards: Micro ATX, Mini ITX and Flex ATX, which is an important asset in adapting the components to changing needs and requirements, enhancing the versatility of the product. In addition, depending on your preferences and needs, the case can be set vertically or horizontally. One 5.25" external bay located on the top and one 3.5" external bay allows to mount a CD/DVD drive, burner or can be used as a space for memory card reader. Inside there is one 3.5” and one 2.5” bay for mounting discs and drives. The design allows for a completely tool-less assembly of all drives, allowing quick replacement and installation. Responsible for efficient cooling of components is quiet fan with a diameter of 6 cm and automatic speed control.
On the front panel there are a two USB 3.0 ports for fast data transfer and two 2.0 port for connecting wireless mice, keyboards, external storage media or other peripherals. The headphone and microphone inputs are located right next to it, providing easy and fast access to the peripherals.
To ensure safety, the case is equipped with a Kensington Security Slot which helps to protect the computer against theft. This feature is eagerly used in office computers.
A set of assembly screws included. The contents of the set may vary depending on the delivery.
To protect the environment, all Akyga cases are packed in EcoBoxes.