Case Midi ATX Akyga AKY003BK 1x USB 3.0 gamer black w/o PSU - used
- Product code AKY003BK
- Product typeComputer case ATX
- FormatMidi ATX
- Motherboard compatibilityATX, Micro ATX, Flex ATX, Mini ITX
- Drive bay 5.25" external1 pc
- Drive bay 5.25" internal1 pc
- Tool-less 5.25" drive installationNo
- Drive Bays 3.5" internal3 pcs
- Drive bay 3.5" externalNone
- Tool-less 3.5" drive installationNo
- Drive bays 2.5" internal3 pcs
- Tool-less 2.5" drive installationNo
- Drive Bays 2.5" and 3.5" in all6 pcs
- Maximum graphic card length385 mm
- Maximum CPU cooling height150 mm
- Sheet thickness0.65 mm
- USB 3.0 ports on the front panel1 pc
- USB 2.0 ports on the front panel1 pc
- Memory card readerNone
- Audio input on the front panel1 pc
- Microphone input on the front panel1 pc
- Expansion card slots7
- Security lockNone
- Hole for padlockNone
- Cable management systemAdvanced
- Installed fansNone
- Fan adjustmentsNone
- Spaces for additional fans3
- Fan slots descriptionSide: 12/14cm, back: 12cm, front: 12cm
- Water cooling readyNo
- Power supply unit includedNone
- MaterialGalvanized steel
- Product colorBlack
- Product size (L x W x H)430 x 190 x 410 mm
- Package size (L x W x H)465 x 225 x 452 mm
- Net weight2.9 kg
- Gross weight3.6 kg
- CE compatibilityYes
- EAN code5901720131850
- Warranty3 months
Used goods - comes from returns from customers. It may have small scratches, damage or replacement packaging. Warranty: 3 months.
The AKY003BKcase is a product of a Gamer series, which means it is designed especially for players. The matte, profiled front panel with steel mesh inserts gives the product an expressive look, and in case of gaming housing it is sometimes as important as the interior.
It has been designed with care of high performance and the greatest possible versatility. The casing allows one of four different types of motherboards to be used: Micro ATX, Mini ITX, Flex ATX or standard ATX motherboard, which is an important asset in adapting the components to changing needs and requirements. The5.25" external baylocated on the top will allow you to mount a CD/DVD drive or burner. Inside there are three 2.5" bays, three 3.5” bays and one 5.25” bay, giving a total of 7 bays for mounting disks and drives. The advanced cable management system and customizable internal cutouts facilitate the installation of components, while the spacious interior allows for the installation of long graphics cards up to 385 mm.
In order to provide better overall ventilation, the case makes it possible to install three fans: front (12 cm), side (12 or 14 cm) and rear (12 cm). The maximum height of CPU cooling system is 150 mm. Cooling is also favored by mesh inserts on the front and side panel. This means that air circulation, regardless of the number of fans installed, is significantly better>than in fully enclosed enclosures, which provides cooler conditions for key components, ensuring their stable operation for longer time. The whole is made of 0.68 mm thick metal sheet which effectively reduces vibrations, ensuring its stability and reducing the level of generated noise.
On the front panel there is one>USB 3.0port for fast data transfer and one standard 2.0 portfor connecting wireless mice, keyboards, external storage media or other peripherals. The headphone and microphone inputs are located right next to it, providing easy and fast access to the peripherals.
A set of assembly screws included. The contents of the set may vary depending on the delivery.
To protect the environment, all Akyga cases are packed in EcoBoxes.