Case Midi ATX Akyga AKY011BG 1x USB 3.0 gamer plexi window w/o PSU + card reader SD / MMC / TF
- Product code AKY011BG
- Product typeComputer case ATX
- FormatMidi ATX
- Motherboard compatibilityATX, Micro ATX, Flex ATX, Mini ITX
- Drive bay 5.25" external2 pcs
- Drive bay 5.25" internal1 pc
- Tool-less 5.25" drive installationYes
- Drive Bays 3.5" internal3 pcs
- Drive bay 3.5" externalNone
- Tool-less 3.5" drive installationNo
- Drive bays 2.5" internal3 pcs
- Tool-less 2.5" drive installationNo
- Tool-less 2.5" slim drive installationNo
- Drive Bays 2.5" and 3.5" in all6 pcs
- Total internal bays6 pcs
- Total external bays2 pcs
- Maximum graphic card length385 mm
- Maximum CPU cooling height159 mm
- Sheet thickness0.5 mm
- USB 3.0 ports on the front panel1 pc
- USB 2.0 ports on the front panel2 pcs
- Total number of USB connectors3 pcs
- Memory card readerSD/MMC, TransFlash
- Audio input on the front panel1 pc
- Microphone input on the front panel1 pc
- Expansion card slots7
- Security lockNone
- Hole for padlockNone
- Cable management systemAdvanced
- Installed fansNone
- Fan adjustmentsNone
- Spaces for additional fans3
- Water cooling readyNo
- Anti-dust filtersYes
- Power supply tunnelNo
- Power supply unit includedNone
- MaterialGalvanized steel, ABS
- Product colorBlack
- Product size (L x W x H)460 x 198 x 480 mm
- Package size (L x W x H)485 x 230 x 520 mm
- Net weight3.9 kg
- Gross weight4.9 kg
- CE compatibilityYes
- Included accesoriesSet of mounting screws
- EAN code5901720134028
- Warranty24 months
Akyga® AKY011BG housing is a Gamming category product, i.e. those created with particular attention to players. It was made of high quality components and offers functionalities that should meet the expectations of even the most demanding consumers.
Modern black front panel with the addition of mesh gives the case a "gaming" character. The side panel of the housing is equipped with a plexiglass window, which provides an insight into the work of components and the overall presentation of the set.
The housing allows mounting motherboards: Micro ATX, Mini ITX, Flex ATX or standard ATX. This is a big advantage, allowing you to adapt the components to the growing needs or requirements of the user. The two outer 5.25 ”bays located in the upper part of the housing allow the installation of, for example, a CD / DVD drive or recorder. Inside the case, three 3.5 "bays, three 2.5" bays and one 5.25 "internal bay are available for mounting drives and drives. Adapted holes inside the housing allows an easy assembly of components, and an advanced cable management system makes it easier to maintain order among the wires. The spacious interior allows the installation of long graphics cards up to 385 mm, and the maximum height of processor cooling is 159 mm.
In the upper part of the housing there is one USB 3.0, two USB 2.0 ports, HD audio connectors and an SD / MMC memory card reader, the access to them is quick and convenient.
In order to ensure better ventilation of the product, three fans were placed in the housing. Cooling is also supported by steel mesh inserts on the front and top panels.
To create the structure, 0.5 mm thick sheet metal was used, which together with the rubber feet on the bottom of the housing effectively reduces the vibrations and vibrations of the unit, ensuring its stability and reducing the level of generated noise.
The set includes a set of mounting screws. The contents of the set may vary depending on the delivery.
For the sake of the environment, all Akyga enclosures are packed in EcoBox packaging.