Case Midi ATX Akyga AKY007BG 1x USB 3.0 gamer black / green w/o PSU
- Product code AKY007BG
- Product typeComputer case ATX
- FormatMidi ATX
- Motherboard compatibilityATX, Micro ATX, Flex ATX, Mini ITX
- Drive bay 5.25" external2 pcs
- Drive bay 5.25" internal1 pc
- Tool-less 5.25" drive installationYes ( via AK-CA-01 )
- Drive Bays 3.5" internal7 pcs
- Drive bay 3.5" externalNone
- Tool-less 3.5" drive installationYes ( via AK-CA-02 )
- Drive bays 2.5" internalYes ( via AK-CA-02 )
- Tool-less 2.5" drive installationYes ( via AK-CA-02 )
- Tool-less 2.5" slim drive installationNo
- Drive Bays 2.5" and 3.5" in all7 pcs
- Total internal bays8 pcs
- Total external bays2 pcs
- Maximum graphic card length385 mm
- Maximum CPU cooling height174 mm
- Sheet thickness0.6 mm
- USB 3.0 ports on the front panel1 pc
- USB 2.0 ports on the front panel1 pc
- Total number of USB connectors2 pcs
- Memory card readerNone
- Audio input on the front panel1 pc
- Microphone input on the front panel1 pc
- Expansion card slots7
- Security lockNone
- Hole for padlockNone
- Cable management systemAdvanced
- Installed fansNone
- Fan adjustmentsNone
- Spaces for additional fans6
- Fan slots descriptionSide: 2x12cm, back: 8/12cm, front: 2x12cm, top: 12cm
- Water cooling readyYes
- Anti-dust filtersYes
- Power supply tunnelNo
- Power supply unit includedNone
- MaterialGalvanized steel, ABS
- Product colorBlack
- Product size (L x W x H)455 x 208 x 452 mm
- Package size (L x W x H)525 x 248 x 504 mm
- Net weight4.2 kg
- Gross weight5.3 kg
- CE compatibilityYes
- Included accesories2 x AK-CA-01, 2 x AK-CA-02
- EAN code5901720131874
- Warranty24 months
The Akyga® AKY007BG case is a product of a Gamer series, which means it is designed especially for players. The matte, profiled front panel with green steel mesh inserts gives the product an expressive look, and in case of gaming housing it is sometimes as important as the interior.
It has been designed with care of high performance and the greatest possible versatility. The casing allows one of four different types of motherboards to be used: Micro ATX, Mini ITX, Flex ATX or standard ATX motherboard, which is an important asset in adapting the components to changing needs and requirements. Two 5.25" external bays located on the top will allow you to mount a CD/DVD drive or burner. Inside there are seven 3.5” bays (convertible to 2.5") and one 5.25” bay, giving a total of 8 internal bays for mounting disks and drives. The advanced cable management system and customizable internal cutouts facilitate the installation of components, while the spacious interior allows for the installation of long graphics cards up to 385 mm.
In order to provide better overall ventilation, the case makes it possible to install six fans: two front (12 cm), two side (12 cm), top (12 cm) and rear (8 or 12 cm). The maximum height of CPU cooling system is 174 mm. Cooling is also favored by mesh inserts, which means that air circulation regardless of the number of fans installed, is significantly better than in fully enclosed enclosures, which provides cooler conditions for key components, ensuring their stable operation for longer time. Moreover, the structure allows to mount ATX power supply on the bottom so that the power supply’s fan can freely take the cool air from outside of the case and then push the warm air out in the back. In this way, other components within the enclosure can achieve maximum cooling. On the front panel and under the ATX power supply dust filters are installed. The construction also allows the use of a liquid cooling system.
On the front panel there is a USB 3.0 port for fast data transfer and standard 2.0 port for connecting wireless mice, keyboards, external storage media or other peripherals. The headphone and microphone inputs are located right next to it, providing easy and fast access to the peripherals.
The construction is made of 0.63 mm thick metal sheet which combined with special rubber feet on the bottom effectively reduces vibrations, ensuring its stability and reducing the level of generated noise.
A set of assembly screws included. The contents of the set may vary depending on the delivery.
To protect the environment, all Akyga cases are packed in EcoBoxes.
*For mounting 3.5” and 2.5” drives in 3.5” bays it is necessary to use special bracket. Two tool-less mounting brackets AK-CA-02 are included.