1. "Cookies" should be understood as IT data stored in user's end devices, intended for the use of websites. In particular, these are text files, containing the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
2. The website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookie files. The website has Google Analytics installed, which tracks user traffic on all subpages using cookies. Information obtained using this tool is not shared with other entities and is used only for statistical purposes and to improve the usability of the site.
3. Cookies are intended for using the website pages. The operator uses these files to:
a) the ability to log in and maintain a user session on each subsequent page of the website
b) matching the content of the website to the individual preferences of the user, first of all these files recognize user device for display the page according to user's preferences
c) to create anonymous statistics excluding the possibility of user identification.
5. In the interest of security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent unauthorized access to data. We control this performance and constantly check the relevant legal acts compliance - the act on the protection of personal data, the act on the provision of electronic services, as well as any type of implementing acts and acts of Community law.
6. Software used for browsing websites allows cookies to be placed on the User's end device by default. These settings can be changed by the User in such a way as to block the automatic service of "cookies" in the settings of the web browser or inform about every cookie transfer to the user's devices.
7. Website Users can change the settings for cookies at any time. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.
Examples of editing options in popular browsers:
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/websites-say-cookies-are-blocked-unblock-them
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-GB
- Safari: http://safari.helpmax.net/en/privacy-and-security/what-are-cookies/
8. The Website Operator informs that changes in the settings in the user's web browser may prevent the proper functioning of Websites.